Facts or fiction? That’s the question that accompanies this recent email I got from a friend. Maybe you’ve seen it, maybe you haven’t … but I thought it was worth passing along :-)
These should probably be taped to your bathroom mirror where you can read it every day. You may not realize it, but the original “sender” claimed that these are 100% true.
1) There are at least 2 people in this world that you would die for.
2) At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3) The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4) A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don’t like you.
5) Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6) You mean the world to at least 3 other people.
7) Someone that you don’t even know exists, trusts you.
8) When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
9) When you think the world has turned its back on you, take another look because what you see may surprise you.
Great personal friends and business colleagues are like stars … you don’t always see them, but you know they are always there :-)
Forward this blog post to your friends and colleagues, including giving me (Alex) a “comment” in the section below on this blog . And please don’t tell me you’re too busy for this, just do it.
Thanks for reading this post. And again, many thanks in advance for posting your comment below ;-)
Powered by Facebook Comments